Hello Beautiful People, We come back with the new article where You can Connect PS3 Controller to PC. If You love to play PS3 Games On Windows 10 Then You are at right place. Because here we are going to share How to connect PS3 Controller to PC. If You are gamers and You want Play PS3 Games On windows system then using this article, You can Connect PS3 Controller to PC.
Although the Xbox 360 gamepad is still quite easy to install, the PS3 gamepad is straightforward but requires some additional measures. Using Keyboard and mouse, You can control Everything In-Game. You have to download some drivers and make a small configuration. The drivers you find on the official website will be on Windows. First of all, you have to download the appropriate driver for your PlayStation 3 joystick. You have to disable it to find the drivers to do the job.
- What is Service host Superfetch? How to Fix its high CPU
- How To Find Serial Key Of Any Software From Internet 2018
- Gmail Strikethrough – How To Use Strikethrough Text in Gmail
How To Connect PS3 Controller to PC
You Can be Connected Up to four controllers to a single receiver, making it a fantastic tool for gaming. After the program has downloaded, you just need to plug the controller to start playing. Download most suitable software so that your computer will recognize your PS3 controller. If your computer is not Bluetooth enabled, you can purchase a wireless Bluetooth adapter. So let’s see below for more details.
1) Firstly You have to Turn ON PS3 Controller using PS Button Which is Available On controller.
2) Now Connect PS3 Controller with PC Using USB Cable.
3) Now Go To Scp Toolkit Website
4) Now Install it using Following On-Screen Instruction.
5) Go To Website for Driver Installer and Open it.
6) Uncheck install Dualshock 4 Controller. Make sure you have downloaded the latest driver because you are working with the new Windows 10.
7) Check the Box choose Dualshock 3 Controller to Install > Check Wireless Controller > Click install.
8) Wait For Some time and Then After Successful Installed, you are able to use your new PS3 controller with Windows 10 PC.
You can Connect PS3 Controller every time, just plug it into your system and pair it again. If You have PS3 Remote then You can easily Connect with Your Laptop. Now your PS3 controller is ready to go. Paste on the tasks listed below, you need to use the wireless PlayStation controller wirelessly. you can connect your controller to your PC If You don’t have to connect with USB Then You can start playing the game. Make changes that you would like your controller to do. If you do not do this, it is not your controller to correctly identify. So If You have any Query Related This Article then comment us below in comment section.