Xbox 360 Controller Driver – Welcome back to new Article where You can fix Xbox 360 Controller Driver Issue In Windows 10. If You are using Windows 10 Computer or Laptop and There are facing issue In Xbox 360 Controller Driver Issue Then Here below We share the best article about Fixed Xbox 360 Controller Driver Issue In Windows 10.
If You love to play Games using Xbox 360 Controller In Windows 10 and You are facing the issue in Xbox 360 Controller Driver Issue In Windows 10 Then Using this article, You can fix that issue. There are many games who want to use their Xbox 360 controller with Window 10, while their favorite game.
Therefore, many Gamers that prefer using the Xbox controller to play Games in comparison with the mouse and keyboard, it’s extremely simple that numerous PC games enable you to play games using Xbox controller USB interface. If you’re playing Games utilizing Xbox 360 Controller and you’re confronting an issue that Xbox 360 controller isn’t functioning with Windows 10 then here we’ve got the very best guide regarding the correct to Xbox 360 Controller Driver. So Let’s Check out below for more details About this Article.
- How To Fix Windows 10 Taskbar Not Working
- How To Fix ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR
- Fix Active Directory Domain Services Currently Unavailable in Windows 10
- Best Survey Bypass Tools/Extension 2018
How To Fixed Xbox 360 Controller Driver Issue In Windows 10
If You are facing any problem Related this Xbox 360 Controller Driver Then here we have different methods to fix Xbox 360 Controller Driver Issue In Windows 10. After Reading this manual, you’re able to perfectly Play Games utilizing Xbox 360 Controller On Your Own Windows 10 Computer. So Let’s Check Out different method to fix this problem.
Method – 1 INSTALL THE DRIVER MANUALLY
If You are Playing Games On Your Windows 10 Computer using Xbox 360 Controller then You need to use the wireless receiver to connect the controller to your PC. But Occasionally perhaps your Xbox 360 controller won’t operate on Windows 10 or you need to upgrade drivers to get a wireless receiver.
1) First Open the Device Manager. You can retrieve Device manager by clicking on Windows Key + X and Select Device Manager from the list which is display on the screen.
2) When open the Device Manager then make sure that your receiver is connected to your PC. Navigate to other device section and enlarge it. Right Click on the Unknown Device and then choose the option of Updated driver software from the menu.
3) Then Click On the Option like “Browse my computer for driver software”.
4) Now click on let me pick from a list of a device on my computer.
5) Now, You can see a list of devices from that list you have to select Xbox 360 peripherals and click “Next”.
6) Select the latest Receiver driver option which is given on the list and then clicks on the Next button. If you get a pop-up all you have to do is – click on OK button and wait for the driver to install on your PC.
7) In last Steps, You need to hold the pairing button on your Bluetooth receiver and on your Xbox 360 Controller for few seconds. Complete Follow all these steps to Connect Xbox 360 Controller with Windows 10.
After Complete to follow all steps of installing the driver, Your Xbox One Controller ought to start working in your Window 10 PC Without facing any problem. To solve this matter, You have to use any Third party instrument. Still, you’re facing this problem then don’t worry we have another method to fix this matter.
Method – 2 UNINSTALL OLD DRIVERS AND INSTALL LATEST DRIVERS.
You can not use Xbox 360 control On Your Own Windows 10 Due To lousy drivers. Thus don’t worry You can utilize Xbox 360 Controller following eliminating bad drivers and install drivers. So Let’s Following Below Steps:
1) First Open the Device Manager.
2) In Device Manager select the open of Xbox 360 Wireless Receiver for Windows and right click on it.
3) Choose the Uninstall option from the menu
4) After Successful uninstall the drivers, Restart Your Computer.
5) When your computer restarts, Windows 10 will automatically install the missing driver.
HOW TO FIX XBOX 360 CONTROLLER WINDOWS 10 STEAM ISSUES
Here Users found some issue In Xbox 360 Controller Windows 10 Steam. It’s been reported by the users that Xbox 360 controller has some difficulties with the vapor, and based on a user, they can’t even eliminate the vapor function by pressing the center button in the Xbox 360 controller. By default, if you press the middle button on your Xbox 360 controller, then you should provide the steam overlay, but for some reason, the Windows Game Overlay is displayed alternately.
1) When you are playing any steam game, press the button on the Xbox 360 controller
2) When Windows Game cover appears, uncheck “Remember this application as a game”.
HOW TO FIX ISSUE WITH WIRED XBOX 360 CONTROLLER ON WINDOWS 10
If You Join Xbox 360 control with the support of USB Port on the front of your computer, mostly wired Xbox 360 controller couldn’t get the job done. To avoid this issue, it’s better to connect the USB port to the computer since these vents usually operate USB ports. So Using this Method, You can fix this Xbox 360 Controller issue. If You have any doubt regarding this Article then Comment us below in Comment Section.