- 1 Fix Svchost.exe (netsvcs) High CPU Usage
- 1.1 Why This Problem Occurs
- 1.2 So, What it is and why it is running on our computer?
- 1.3 Why is more than one server.exe is running?
- 1.4 However, this issue also occurs because of following factors: –
- 1.5 Scan your computer with an antivirus software to check Virus or Malware
- 1.6 Disable the services which cause svchost.exe high CPU usage
- 1.7 Window 7
- 1.8 Windows 8, 8.1 and 10:-
Fix Svchost.exe (netsvcs) High CPU Usage
Hello Windows Users, We come back with new Error Tutorial which You can fix Any Type Of Windows Error From using our tutorials. Here we are going to share tutorial regarding Fix Svchost.exe (netsvcs) High CPU Usage. So Let’s check out below for more details.
Why This Problem Occurs
Guys, have you ever think that what is svchost.exe and why it is running on your computer? If you go to task manager and then process tab of your computer then you will see that the more than one svchost.exe is running and you can’t stop it by task manager.
So, What it is and why it is running on our computer?
So, according to Microsoft, the svchost.exe is a general process name of the services which runs dynamic libraries. The Microsoft has removed all the process into dynamic libraries file ( the .dll file). Guys, you cannot execute the .dll file from the windows. It is loaded from the .exe application. That’s why the server.exe was born.
Why is more than one server.exe is running?
You may know that windows do lots of services and if you look any of them, then you will see that they require for booting the window operating system (OS).
If your window is using only one svchost.exe then because of this the whole window will go down.
Fix 100% svchost.exe (NETSVCS) high CPU or Memory Usage Issue
The main problem of svchost.exe is that it uses too much RAM or CPU, even when there is no application is running on the system.
Guys, based on my experience I think, the problem of svchost.exe and the RAM or the memory usage problem occurs because your computer is infected with virus or malware.
However, this issue also occurs because of following factors: –
- Window Update.
- Window service.
- Full event log file.
- Other programs.
Depending on the cause you need to use an appropriate solution to fix it.
So, in this article, I will show you few solutions so that with the help of these solutions you can fix this problem of svchost.exe RAM or Memory usage problem.
Scan your computer with an antivirus software to check Virus or Malware
If your computer is infected with virus, malware or other malicious programs, then the svchost.exe (netsvcs) use the RAM or memory up to 100%.
Therefore for diagnosing and troubleshooting the svchost.exe, you must use an antivirus software to scan your full computer.
If your computer is infected with malware then I should suggest you download the Rogue Killer or AdwCleaner to scan or remove the malware from your computer.
Disable the services which cause svchost.exe high CPU usage
So, guys, as I mentioned earlier that the programs and services required svchost.exe to run them.
So, for finding the reason why your svchost.exe is using much RAM and memory then first you need to find out the program or service which runs on your computer under particular svchost.exe process.
So, after finding the program or service which is using more RAM or CPU usage then just stop that service or uninstall it.
To find out which service is using much memory or RAM the follow the instruction:-
- Press, Ctrl+ Alt+ Del and then select “Task Manager”.
- Go to “Processes” tab.
- Now, choose the service which is using much memory of your computer.
- Right click on it and then “Go to service”.
- It will automatically transfer you into service tab and that service will show on your screen.
- Press the Service button to access the “Window Services”.
- Locate the service which is using svchost.exe process and then right click on it and click on restart the process.
Windows 8, 8.1 and 10:-
- Press, Ctrl + Alt + Del and then choose “Task Manager“.
- Click on the “Detail” tab.
- Now, select the svchost.exe process which is using many resources of your computer.
- Right click on it and then “Go to service”.
- It will automatically show the services which is using much memory. Right, click and then select “Restart”.
If after the restarting services the svchost.exe is using much RAM and CPU usage then you should stop that service just right click and then select “stop”.
You can also disable the service by right click and then select “Open Services”.