This sounds weird, doesn’t it?? You may not be heard before about using Windows OS on Android. But It is possible. Software Devs making things easier and possible. And yes, You can also use Windows OS on Android device using software called Change My Software. It is PC software which helps you to Install Windows on your Android Device.
If you want to use your favorite windows OS on Android Device, then you must try it out right away. You can install Windows XP/7/8/10. Change my Software has much other ability but for now, we’ll be installing Windows on Android Smartphone. You can install Windows on Devices running on Android KitKat (4.4.x), android lollipop (5.x) and even android marshmallow (6.x).
Install Windows OS on Android Devices
This Software makes Operating System compatible with Android Device with ease. After Installing you can use both Windows and Android OS simultaneously on Android Smartphone. It could be important for you have windows installed on Android device. There are lot of things which you can’t do on Android OS. So you need Windows OS to do other stuffs. Before proceeding further, lets dig out what things you need before.
Things you need Before Installing Windows on Android.
- Android Tablet or Phone
• Personal Computer/Laptop.
• High-speed internet connection.
• USB Cable
• Download Change My Software
• High-speed Internet Connection
• 15 Minutes of your time.Windows Installation.
Steps to Install Windows
First of all, make sure you have enabled USB debugging and Installed USB Driver for your Device. To Enable USB Debugging
- Go to Setting >> About Phone>> Tap on Build Number 7-8 Times>> You’ll get a messages saying “Now you are a developer”.
- Now Go back to main setting.
- Scroll down, You’ll see developers Option, Tap on it and Enable USB debugging.
Now Download Change my Software from the link above. Install it on your PC
- Now Connect your Android Device to PC via USB cable and Launch Change My Software.
- Click Next, It will check Device Compatibility Software. Once it is done. Click Next Button Again.
- You will see Backup of your Media Files and Other Files. Select Options to take back up of your Files.
- Hit Next, Backup will be generated.
- Now Process will be started and Important files and drivers will be installed to proceed further.
- Once Done, Click Next again. Select Timezone and Language. Hit Next.
- Now Choose Partition in which you want to install windows. Hit Next and Wait.
- Windows will be installed shorty and personalize setting colors, etc
- Once Installation is complete, it will Reboot your Android. It will start in dual boot asking with which OS want to use device, Windows/Android. Choose Windows. and Boom
So this was how to install Windows OS on Android Smartphones/Tablet.
I have mentioned each and every steps to make things easier for you so that you can install windows with ease. Still, you have any query, question or doubt about installing windows OS on your Android device, Feel free to ask in comment Section. I will happily reply to all your Queries.
If you enjoyed the tutorial, Do share with those who were looking for same. It will be great for them and as well for me.