Kmode Exception Not Handled: It is good to use the Windows operating system, and many users those who use it feel very well. But the worst part of the Windows operating system is that users have to face a lot of problems. Therefore, users need some basic troubleshooting skills so that they can solve many issues while using the operating system.
- 1 What is the Kmode Exception Not Handled Error?
- 1.1 Causes of the Kmode exception not handled error
- 1.2 How to fix Kmode Exception Not Handled?
- 1.3 Method 1: Uninstall the driver displayed in the error message
- 1.4 Method 2: Free Up memory space on your computer
- 1.5 Method 3: Update Drivers to the Latest Version
- 1.6 Method 4: Open the computer mode in safe mode to check for errors
- 1.7 Conclusion
What is the Kmode Exception Not Handled Error?
The Kmode exception not handled error is also a part of Blue Screen of Death Errors (BSOD) that comes across from time to time for indicates some conflicting drivers or some particular driver causes the operating system to crash.
Causes of the Kmode exception not handled error
The main causes for the Kmode exception not handled errors are different, which are listed below. This will allow you to know the error and fix it easily within a few minutes.
- Obsolete driver software in use.
- Old firmware in use.
- Too less memory space available.
How to fix Kmode Exception Not Handled?
So, now we will tell you that how to fix Kmode exception not handled and you will get some effective way. So, some effective methods have been mentioned to solve this problem, which may require users to use from several methods.
Method 1: Uninstall the driver displayed in the error message
Many times we display the name of the driver on the screen for which the error message appears and which has caused an error in the computer system. You just immediately uninstall the particular driver and then reinstall the driver’s latest version and the problem will be immediately corrected. And for the convenience, we have also given some of the important steps given below.
- First of all, for the different services, you have to press the Windows key + X to open up the pop-up.
- Now, select the Device Manager from the list.
- Next, you need to select the required driver for that you have received and error message and just Uninstall device from the system.
- Now, you have to download and install the latest version of the driver on your computer system.
- After completing the above process you have to restart your system and now the exception not handled has been solved, you are able to use your system without facing any issues.
Method 2: Free Up memory space on your computer
Whenever you use the computer for a long time, different files, folders, many old files, old downloads and all other items take the lots of disk space in your computer system. This issue also generates the cause of errors in many ways such example the Kmode exception not handled the error.
So, to get rid of this error, you have to clear the all unnecessary items and free up the disk space. And then the issue will not display on your computer screen.
Method 3: Update Drivers to the Latest Version
Many users do not update the drivers manually, the cookie takes a long time and nobody wants to wait for such an extended period. And this is the reason, most users use non-updated drivers and software computers.
But you should also remember that if you have non-updating drivers and software, then you have to face various errors. That’s why we always recommend updating drivers from time to time for which we have given some of the following important steps below
- First, you need to open the Device Manager and for this, press the Windows Key + X from the menu.
- Now, you have to click on Update Driver tab.
- Next, you can select the Search automatically for updated driver software or Browse my computer for driver software.
- Now, wait for some time to update all the drivers and restart your computer system for checking the effects.
Method 4: Open the computer mode in safe mode to check for errors
Whenever you feel that your system is out of order than open it in safe mode so that you can find out the reason behind it. You have to do this because the computer runs on the minimum resources which makes easy to find the reason. The steps have been given below for opening the system is safe mode.
- First of all, you have to start your computer system and click on any key.
- Now, select the option “Repair Your Computer” and choose Troubleshoot option.
- Next, select the “Advanced” option.
- Choose “Startup Setting”.
- Click on the option the Restart option at the right bottom of the computer screen.
- At last, you have to press F4, F5, and F6 keys for the complete process to open your system in a boot or safe mode and can check the cause of this issue and fix it.
So, from above you got all the information to resolve your issue for the Kmode exception not handled error of your Windows operating systems. And you can easily use your system after reading this article. But remember if you are still in the problem and facing any issue then you should immediately contact the developers because they will provide you the help regarding this.