Hello People, We coming back with new Windows Article Where You can use Quicktime On Windows 10. If You are looking for Tutorial Regarding Download and Install QuickTime For Windows 10 Then You are Right Place. Because here we are going to share different methods to Install the different version of Quicktime on Windows System. You can install Quicktime App On Any Windows System like Windows 10/8/7/Vista.
- Get Help With File Explorer in Windows 10
- How to Fix Svchost.exe (netsvcs) High CPU Usage
- How To Fix Kmode Exception Not Handled in Windows Error
DOWNLOAD QUICKTIME FOR WINDOWS 10/8/7/VISTA
If You were Mac System but Now You have Windows system and You like to use Quicktime App Then Now You can also Use Quicktime On Windows 10 or other System. If You have the Older version of Windows System then You can also Use Quicktime App. Using below different methods, You can download and install QuickTime on Windows 10.
Once Quicktime App Installed, You can play video clips recorded on Apple devices. On QuickTime’s download page, Apple added Quicktime for Windows 7 and Windows Vista, but do not worry you can use QuickTime for Windows 10. Now Download Quicktime from below link. Below We Share Download Quicktime App link which You can use for download Quicktime Software. So let’s see below for more details.
QUICKTIME ON WINDOWS 10 DOWNLOAD & INSTALL GUIDE
1) First You have to Visit QuickTime download page using the following link and then Click On Download button.
2) Then Open quicktimeinstaller.exe file, select next and after yes.
3) Then Choose Typical Option and Click on Install tab.
4) In Last, Select on Finish tab. You have Successfully Install QuickTime for Windows 10 64 bit- 32 bit.
METHOD – 2 MANUAL INSTALL WITHOUT TRANSFORM FILE
1) First Right Click On QuickTime.msi file Folder Which You Extract Earlier.
2) Select “Troubleshoot compatibility” option.
3) Now Wait for Windows Version Check File of QuickTime.msi
4) After Successfully Scan, Applied a “Skip Version Check” to enable the QuickTime.msi installer to run.
5) Then Tap On “Test the program” and run the installation.
6) Then Click on the “Next” and complete it.
METHOD – 3 MANUAL OR DEPLOYMENT INSTALL WITH TRANSFORM
1) First Search “CMD” in Windows Search Bar and Right Click On it to Open and Choose Select Run as administrator Option.
2) Then Type the CD C:\QT to go to the folder where the installation will run.
3) Now Type the Following command in CMD Programme.
msiexec /i QuickTime.msi /qn TRANSFORMS=FIX.mst ALLUSERS=1 /log C:\QT\install.log
If You are looking for Install QuickTime on Windows 10 Then Here We Share Tutorial Regarding Install QuickTime For Windows 10. So Using this guide, You can fix that Problem and You can use easily without getting any error. If You like this Article Then Share With Your Friends and family member.