Just a Few Minutes Ago, Xiaomi launched Redmi Note 5 Smartphone in India with Great specifications. Redmi Note 5 is The Company’s Latest Smartphone in “Redmi Note” Series. The Smartphone comes with a 5.99-inch FHD+ 18:9 full-screen display. Redmi Note 5 is powered by Snapdragon 625 with up to 4GB of RAM and runs on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with MIUI 9.2 on top.
The Smartphone has a 12-megapixel rear camera with 1.25μm pixel size sensor, dual-tone LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with selfie flash. The Smartphone support a fingerprint sensor on the back and it packs a 4000mAh battery. After Huge Success Of Redmi Note 4, Xiaomi Company ready to launch its Upgrade version Redmi Note 5 in India.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Comes in Black, Gold, Rose Gold and Lake Blue colors and is priced at Rs. 9999 for the 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version and the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage version costs Rs. 11,999. If You are planning to buy this smartphone Then This Smartphone will be exclusively available On Flipkart. The company also provide a clear case in the box. You can check out below Redmi Note 5 Specifications:
Redmi Note 5 Specifications
- Display – 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits Brightness, 84% NTSC Color Gamut, 1000: 1 Contrast Ratio, Corning Gorilla Glass Protection.
- Processor – 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- RAM & Storage – 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD.
- Version – Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with MIUI 9
- Dual SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Camera – 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF. 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture.
- Sensor – Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions – 158.5 x 75.45 x 8.05mm; Weight: 180g
- Connectivity – 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery – 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery