Xiaomi launched Redmi Note 5 Pro With Redmi Note 5 In India With Great Features. Redmi Note 5 Pro Comes with 5.99-inch Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass screen, is Powered by Snapdragon 636 SoC with up to 6GB RAM and runs Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with MIUI 9.2 on top.
It has a 12-megapixel primary rear camera with 1.25μm pixel size sensor, dual-tone LED flash, This also comes with a secondary 5-megapixel camera to capture the depth information for background blur. also has a 20-megapixel front-facing camera with selfie flash and offer A.I based portrait selfies. The Smartphone will come with Face unlock that will be available via OTA update by the end of March. Redmi Note 5 Pro Support a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 4000mAh battery.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Comes In Black, Gold, Rose Gold and Blue colors. The Device is priced at Rs. 13999 for the 4GB RAM version and the 6GB RAM version costs Rs. 16,999. It will be Exclusively Available On Flipkart.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro Specifications
- Display – 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display with 450 nits Brightness, 83% NTSC Color Gamut, 1500: 1 Contrast Ratio.
- Processor – 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- RAM & Storage – 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Version – Android 7.1.2 (Nougat) with MIUI 9
- Dual SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Camera – 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, Sony IMX486 sensor, 1.25μm pixel size, f/2.2 aperture, PDAF, secondary 5MP camera with Samsung sensor, 1.12μm pixel size, f/2.0 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash, 1080p video recording
- Sensor – Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions – 158.6×75.4×8.05mm; Weight: 181g
- Connectivity – 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- Battery – 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery