Install Xposed Framework on Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo
Hello everybody, we come back with the new tutorial where you can install Xposed Framework on Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo. If you are using Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo Version Smartphone and You want Xposed Framework On Your smartphone then Here we have full details about Download and install Xposed Framework on Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo.
See This – Best Ad blocker Apps for Android
Recently Xposed Developer @rovo89 Updated Xposed Framework to V90 Which adds supports for latest Android Oreo. Xposed Framework Android Oreo is still in beta version but you can install On This Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo Version. If you want to install Xposed Framework On Android Oreo Version then Check out below full details guide about How To Install Xposed Framework on Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo.
If you are using Android Nougat Version Smartphone and you want Xposed framework On Your Smartphone Then Also You can check out our Android Nougat Xposed Framework Guide. Using Xposed Framework, You can enjoy Unlimited new features from Xposed. So Check out below full details about Install Xposed Framework on Android 8.0/8.1 Oreo.
Using Xposed Framework, You can enjoy Custom ROM Features without installing Custom ROM. In Xposed Framework, GravityBox is the best Option for enable new features. So Let’s See below tutorial for Successfully install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo.
Download Xposed for Android Oreo
How to Install Xposed Framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1
- First You have to enabled ‘Unknown Sources‘ option. You find it here Settings –>Security –>Unknown sources.
- Xposed Framework is Available in three different versions for different types of CPU’s. So Install “Hardware Info” App From Google Play Store and Check your Device Processor.
- Now Download the suitable Xposed framework v90 zip and Xposed installer 3.1.4 for your device and move it to your sd card.
- Now Reboot your smartphone into Recovery mode.
- In TWRP Recovery, click ‘Install‘ and select the zip file you downloaded from above.
- Swipe the slider and select wipe cache/Dalvik and reboot your device. At first boot, it will take some time so be patient.
- Now install Xposed installer and open the app after installation.
- Go to the framework and you see that ‘Xposed Framework version 90 is active‘. This means you install Xposed framework on Android Oreo 8.0/8.1 device successfully.
- Done..!! If you have any problem or doubt regarding this tutorial then freely comment us below in comment section..!!!